|Out of stock
The AMPED Invikta brings an increased sweetspot size compared to traditional elongated paddles. The large sweetspot and elongated surface area integrated with a long handle provide full court and full power - all with the control of Selkirk's Polypropylene X5 Core Technology and FiberFlex fiberglass surface working for you. It is the brainchild of National Champion Tyson McGuffin. This is the paddle of choice for conquerors of the court! The Invikta's midweight version averages 7.9 - 8.4oz giving you extra power for hard drives from the baseline.
- Technology: X5 Polypropylene Polymer Core: a revolutionary thicker polypropylene polymer core that amplifies both the power and control of a paddle
- FiberFlex Unidirectional Fiberglass Face: Redesigned face engineered to amplify performance
- Unibody Design: unibody design melds the X5 Core and Fiberflex face together for optimum performance and increased durability.
- Larger Sweet Spot: The combination of the X5 core and FiberFlex face creates the largest sweet spot of any of our paddles.
- Vibration Dampening: A very noticeable attribute of the Amped paddle is its vibration dampening. In addition to giving the paddle a very solid feel, vibration dampening may help some players with their tennis elbow.
- Torque Suppression: When a ball hits off center, it tends to cause the paddle to torque or twist, which reduces accuracy. The X5 core reduces this giving the paddle additional control, a more solid feel, and increased ability to block hard drives. These same principles also make the AMPED paddle the ideal choice for playing in the wind.
- Quiet: The X5 Core and FiberFlex face are significantly quieter than our previous technologies.
- Face Cushioning: The X5 Core and FiberFlex face combine to create a unique improved ability for Amped paddles to cushion the ball to stay on the face longer. This allows the player to manipulate the ball more effectively.
- Impart More Spin: Because of the AMPED’s ability to cushion the ball, players can generate an unmatched amount of spin. This allows us to create the face that is not so rough you cannot diffuse an opponent’s spin.
- Well Balanced: The Amped Paddle carries on Selkirk’s signature “it feels lighter than it is” reputation, by utilizing our unique weight distribution EdgeSentry edgeguard technology.
- Epic: Keeping with the traditional paddle shape, the Epic combines a long handle with a large surface area. Epic
|7.3 - 7.6 oz