Babolat Pure Aero Team (2023) Tennis Racquet
|Out of stock
Babolat Pure Aero Team 2023
The Babolat Pure Aero Team 2023 helps the next generation of tennis players achieve maximum spin and speed. Lighter than the Pure Aero, this tennis racquet offers precise ball placement to keep opponents off balance. Enjoy a softer feel at impact from the shock-absorbing inserts in the handle. AEROMODULAR technology in the beam increases racquet speed for point-winning power. If you want to dictate the point with controlled spin, swing the Babolat Pure Aero Team 2023!
Who's it for?
- Tennis players who use spin as their secret weapon on the court and need a racquet to take advantage of their best asset.
- Rafael Nadal fans who want to swing the same racquet as their favorite tennis player.
- Rising Juniors and intermediate players looking for a lighter, easier-to-handle alternative to the standard Pure Aero.
- A tighter, more optimized string pattern allows for better dwell time, helping you hit with more topspin.
- Aeromodular frame integrates NF2 Tech for improved feel at impact. FLAX technology includes inserts wrapped at strategic locations in the frame for a sustainable way to increase shock absorption.
- AeroModular technology: optimized design integrating bumper and grommets to increase racquet speed and spin potential.
- FSI Spin: Open string pattern unleashes ultimate spin. Longer contact time between the ball and the string offers maximum spin with superior comfort and control.
- SWX Pure Feel powered by SMAC: Material integrated into the graphite provides an incredible sound, pure feel and better vibration dampening.
- NF2 Tech: Flax inserts at strategic locations in the frame create optimal shock absorption and sound quality for an exceptional playing experience.
|100 sq. in MP
|Strung — 10.6 oz / 300 g Unstrung — 10.1 oz / 285 g
|4 Pts Head Light
|Graphite w / Flax inserts / SWX Pure Feel
|16 Mains / 19 Crosses
Mains Skip: 7T, 9T, 7H, 9H
No Shared Holes
|Medium, Moderate Swing