Head Extreme Tour Max Yellow (2021) Pickleball Paddle
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Endorsed by Sarah Ansboury, the Extreme Tour is a lighter weight paddle at 7.6 oz with a unique Diamond Shape for more control on each shot. The reduced head weight allows for a faster swing speed, giving you more reaction time. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (GHS) for great feel and consistent playability. The Extreme Spin texture offers extra bite on the ball and the Comfort Grip creates a softer feel that dampens vibration and maximizes comfort.
- Core Thickness - 11mm
- DIAMOND CONTROL SHAPE - Edgy shape for tighter sweet spot and increased control. Thinner construction for great feel and control
- Graphite/Carbon HS - HEAD's Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch
- OTC - HEAD Engineers have Optimized the Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin - HEAD's Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- Comfort Grip - Specially formulated EVA material has been inlayed into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- CST - CST - Control Stabilizer Technology - Heads CST optimizes the paddl's torsional stability of even the lightest paddles in addition to reducing vibrations. The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great feel and touch